- Breakfast rocks, eating is fun, Linux is also fun and all that other good stuff...
At first I was a webmaster who creates pages with FrontPage, but that was not that fun.
Then simply resigned to be able to use Linux in my daily work. After that I worked as a, respectively,
- desperate customer responsible,
- software product administrator,
- not so bad software developer,
- not so good project manager, and at least
- system administrator.
Until I found my girl friend, I've always thought everything are as they should be, but apparently they were not. I like my job, love my love, and its getting better day by day.